- Study rooms may be used by: SBU Students, SBU Faculty, SBU Staff, or Springfield Campus Library Guest Patrons.
- Occupancy: Maximum Occupancy is determined by the room size. Maximum Time Period is 2 hours.
- Using the Study rooms: Reservation is compulsory. Individuals must relinquish to a group if all other rooms are in use. Guest patrons must relinquish to SBU faculty, students, or staff.
- Reserving study rooms:
- Groups may reserve study rooms up to two weeks in advance
- Groups who do not show up within 15 minutes of their reserved time forfeit the reservation
- Exception: Students with identified special need should contact library staff for assistance.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.