There are three electronically enhanced study rooms available for small group study. We encourage you to make reservations in advance or at the time of using any of the study rooms. Use the chart below to make your reservations.
- Study rooms may be used by: SBU Students, SBU Faculty, SBU Staff, or Harriett K. Hutchens Library Guest Patrons.
- Occupancy: Maximum Occupancy is 8. Maximum Time Period is 2 hours.
- Using the Study rooms: Reservation is compulsory. Individuals must relinquish to a group if all other rooms are in use. Guest patrons must relinquish to SBU faculty, students, or staff.
- Reserving study rooms:
- Groups may reserve study rooms up to two weeks in advance
- Groups who do not show up within 15 minutes of their reserved time forfeit the reservation
- Individuals may not reserve study rooms in advance.
- Individuals may not use the study rooms after 5:00 p.m.
- Exception: Students with identified special need should contact library staff for assistance.