- Study rooms may be used by: SBU Students, SBU Faculty, SBU Staff, or Springfield Campus Library Guest Patrons.
- Occupancy: Maximum Occupancy is determined by the room size. Maximum Time Period is 2 hours.
- Using the Study rooms: Reservation is compulsory. Individuals must relinquish to a group if all other rooms are in use. Guest patrons must relinquish to SBU faculty, students, or staff.
- Reserving study rooms:
- Groups may reserve study rooms up to two weeks in advance
- Groups who do not show up within 15 minutes of their reserved time forfeit the reservation
- Exception: Students with identified special need should contact library staff for assistance.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Your session is about to expire, click here
to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload
the page to start again.